TitanX High Performance ABS Black 750g 1.75mm
TitanX is an industrial-grade, high-performance and FFF/FDM-optimized ABS based engineering filament.
TitanX is the evolution of ABS into a warp-free filament with unsurpassed mechanical properties and is extremely suitable for 3D printing large scale and high precision engineering objects.
TitanX is truly FFF/FDM-optimized as it has zero warping, a perfect interlayer adhesion and can be printed directly on a heated Garolite 11 plate or PEI sheet, adhesives improve the 1st layer for most filaments.
Recommend Magigoo Original for ABS TitanX
- Warp-free printing
- Optimized filament flowing behavior and inter-layer adhesion
- Excellent adhesion to heated G11 beds, glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape
- Greatly improved mechanical properties and strength
- High impact resistance
- Much less smell compared to when printing with “normal” ABS-based filaments
- Printing with remarkable fine detail
- Engineered to be compliant to FDA food and drink contact articles
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||
Experience level: Beginner
|Print temp: ± 240 - 265° C||Fan speed: 0-30%|
|Heat bed: ± 70 - 100° C||Enclosure needed: Recommended|