FLY 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 series 168 MHz 3d printer board
LDO motor company are one of the leading motor, linear rail and 3d printer board suppliers from china, They supply Prusa motors to Prusa 3D Printers all over the world. Very reputable brand.
They are also partners in FLY.
These boards are direct from LDO Motors and not via Mellow, so I can offer no drivers ( bare board) or with 6 drivers as the options when you buy.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 series 168 MHz, STM32F407ZGT6 chip
- Firmware: Marlin 2.0, Reprap firmware or Klipper via Rpi
- Driver support: A4988, LV8729, DRV8225, TMC2208 / 2209, etc.
- Drive mode support: TMC: UART / SPI
- Support 9 independent motor drives, 6 extruders, 6 controllable fans, 3 uncontrollable fan sockets.
- Reserve one FPC drive expansion socket, can also expand 3 additional stepper motors
- Display: serial touch screen 4 inch >> LINK HERE
- Support automatic bed leveling sensor: BLTouch
- Supports dual Z-axis printers and three Z-axis printers (the motherboard has a dedicated Z3 limit switch interface).
- Support printer structure: XYZ, kossel, ultimaker, corexy, etc.
- Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V
- Motor driver interface: X Y Z E0 E1 E2 E3 E4 E5
- Temperature sensor interface: B, T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6 (MAX6675 chip is not soldered by default) A total of 7 NTC 100K thermistor interfaces and one SPI thermocouple interface
- Supports one servo interface and one material detection module interface
- Optional limit switch power supply: 5V / 12V / 24V
- The heating rod interface uses screw-free push-type terminals for quick and easy connection.
Detailed information and configurations are found on the github page: