BVOH (water soluble support filament) Bowden ready 300g ( NZ Stock)
FormFutura's BVOH - Butenediol Vinyl Alcohol Co-polymer - 3D printer filament is an advanced water-soluble support material for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing.
BVOH bonds to nearly all 'build materials' and it dissolves in water at a faster rate than PVA support materials. Its thermal stability is optimized to eliminate any risk of your hot-end clogging up by thermal degradation.
Suits all types of extruder setups including bowden drives, as semi flexible with stiffness to be pushed from the bowden style extruders.
- Good bonding with nearly all 'build materials'
- Excellent solubility in water
- Resistant to thermal degradation through optimized melt flow properties
- Waste can be disposed of by flushing it (with water) through any regular household drain
- Reliable multi-extrusion 3D printing of complex structures that require a water-soluble support material
- 3D printing geometries with large overhangs or complex hollow structures
- PVA molds